Apartment Remodeling Services for Homeowners in Brooklyn, NYC
For an apartment remodeling contractor with the expertise necessary to coordinate and supervise your co-op or condo renovation in Prospect Park, Stable Brooklyn, or any other Brooklyn, New York, neighborhood, turn to Knockout Renovation. Whether your home improvement plans are limited to a stand-alone kitchen remodeling project or include a whole apartment renovation, we have the knowledge and skills to transform your dreams of a revitalized living space into reality.
To ensure your apartment remodeling project is completed properly and results in an aesthetically appealing, fully functional finished product, we utilize a six-step process that includes:
- An in-home consultation – We will meet with you at your Brooklyn, NY, home to discuss your apartment remodeling aspirations and address any questions you may have concerning the process.
- A project proposal meeting – After we have developed an initial design and work scope that reflects your remodeling vision, we will return to your home to review this plan with you.
- A project launch meeting – Once you have approved a finalized design plan and work scope for your co-op or condo renovation project, you will meet with your personal DPM (design/project manager) to review your apartment remodeling project and discuss the subsequent steps in the process.
- Product selection – To help you find the perfect products and materials for your home improvement project, your DPM will escort you as you browse local retail stores, manufacturing centers, and our expansive showroom. Then, we will oversee all product ordering and deliveries.
- Permits and construction – After we have secured all necessary permits and building approvals, construction will begin. Throughout this process, your DPM will continue to provide regular updates on the status of your apartment remodeling project through our innovative project management system.
- Completion – With all construction complete, we will begin the final phase of your apartment renovation, thoroughly cleaning the entire job site, activating your five-year transferable service and product warranty, and providing you with a survey to evaluate our performance.
For more information on the turnkey apartment remodeling services we offer, please contact Knockout Renovation today. We also provide stand-alone kitchen remodeling services to homeowners in Brooklyn, New York City, whose renovation desires are focused and less comprehensive.