Personalized Townhouse Remodeling Services for Residents of Brooklyn, NY
Kicking off a townhouse remodeling project in Brooklyn, New York, is exciting, but joy can soon turn into agony if you partner with a disreputable home improvement company that rushes through construction and fails to listen to your needs. Thankfully, Knockout Renovation clients don’t have to fret about such scenarios, because our contractors and designers specialize in providing exceptional craftsmanship and personalized service. We practice an all-in-one approach to remodeling that eliminates inconveniences for our clients and results in a spectacular finished product.
Knockout Renovation has transformed the living spaces of New York City residents in Park Slope, Prospect Park, and beyond using a unique 6-step plan that streamlines the townhouse remodeling process and ensures complete satisfaction. When you contact us to renovate your home in Brooklyn, NY, this process will entail:
- An in-home consultation to discuss your needs and possible layout ideas.
- A design and proposal meeting, where we’ll provide an itemized work scope of your townhouse remodeling project.
- A “kickoff” meeting to confirm construction details and take precise measurements.
- Guidance with shopping for high-grade products, such as flooring, countertops, lighting, etc.
- Construction executed by veteran professionals, who will also gather all necessary permits and approvals from the NYC Department of Buildings and your building’s management.
- A thorough cleanup once construction is complete to provide you with a turn-key transition.
In addition to receiving a gorgeous living space designed according to your preferences, you’ll also enjoy the assurance that comes with our 5-year transferrable warranty that covers all townhouse remodeling work and materials. Thanks in part to this exceptional level of service, Knockout Renovation consistently earns recognition from reputable third party organizations like the Better Business Bureau.
Contact Knockout Renovation today if you’d like to discover more about our townhouse remodeling services, and why we’re the go-to crew for residents looking to enhance the style and functionality of their homes in Park Slope, Prospect Park, or any other Brooklyn neighborhood.