A Design and Build Contractor Serving Neighborhoods of Brooklyn, NY
Before settling on a design and build contractor to execute your home improvement project in Stable Brooklyn, Red Hook, or another neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York, do some research. Not all home improvement companies adhere to the same standards, and the builder’s experience is key to a spectacular finished product. Thankfully, there is Knockout Renovation. We’ve helped countless New York City residents transform their living spaces since our founding in 1992. As our client, you’ll be paired with a team of designers and craftsmen who will listen to your needs and style preferences. From there, we’ll create the beautiful, functional home you’ve always desired.
Knockout Renovation follows a 6-step process to help ensure a hassle-free experience for our clients and a flawless end result:
- Consultation: We’ll visit your Brooklyn home to learn of your needs and discuss ideas.
- Design and work scope review: About a week after the initial consultation, we’ll provide you with a detailed design plan that includes an itemized work scope.
- Kickoff meeting: Upon your approval, we’ll take site measurements, discuss any additional details, and get to work creating the home of your dreams.
- Product selection: Your designated designer/project manager will help you choose the best products for your home from brands we know and trust. Once selected, we’ll place all orders and oversee delivery schedules.
- Construction: The transformation begins! To help you focus on your busy schedule, we’ll gather all necessary paperwork from your building and the NYC Department of Buildings.
- Completion: We’ll thoroughly clean the renovated area before we leave, and give you a 6-year labor and product warranty for extra assurance.
Contact Knockout Renovation today to learn more reasons why we are the design and build contractor of choice in Stable Brooklyn, Red Hook, and all other neighborhoods of Brooklyn, NY.